Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Business Development Manager who wants to maximize the potential of our existing customer base and drive new business revenue to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and passionate team members are at the heart of our success! The successful candidate is responsible for increasing our sales growth by driving new business across the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in this quota carrying role with uncapped commission!
The successful candidate is responsible for managing new prospects, qualifying opportunities, leading and closing the sales process, and supporting continued client growth. Demonstrating and applying your experiences, you will have an influential seat in our high-growth sales team, helping us continue building on the success we have seen YTD!
The BDM will work within and across departments to collaborate with Marketing, Commercial, Professional Services, and Operations throughout the lifecycle of a prospect to customer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a proven target achieving track record
- Handle complex sales cycles and present the value proposition of our SaaS global payroll solution to achieve sales targets across the EMEA region.
- Work closely with Inside Sales and Marketing to prospect for potential new clients to seek out and convert the right organisations into qualified opportunities.
- Follow up and manage all assigned leads (from Inside Sales (SDRs), website inquiries, third parties/referrals, etc.) or accelerated pipeline growth and new business closure.
- Work with the bid team to prepare proposals that speak to the prospect’s requirements, needs, and objectives.
- Contribute to completing any RFQs to ensure on-point execution and compelling messaging and positioning to the end prospect.
- Develop a strategic selling approach for your market and each prospect
- A ‘Hunter’ mentality, Passionate about tracking down new companies in existing and new territories to support our accelerated sales plans.
- Deliver discovery and solution demonstration during prospect meetings
- Prepare pricing proposals and lead commercial negotiations
- Increase the company brand exposure by attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Review progress against sales plan and activity plan with sales leadership
What are we looking for in you?
Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills, and a dynamic approach are essential to succeed in this role. The successful candidate will be results orientated and have a self-starter mentality. The individual will need to demonstrate the following:
Start Your Journey
- Experience in selling SaaS software or technology-enabled business services to organisations in excess of $25M in revenues
- Expertise in the global payroll marketplace desirable
- Experience selling into global organisations preferred, but primarily focused on EMEA-based HQs, with global footprints
- Proven track record in new business sales performance YoY
- Must have success selling through a complex and lengthy sales cycle, with multiple influencers and decision-makers
- Experience selling across numerous verticals and geographies with strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to differing audiences and persona (HR, Payroll, Finance)
- Ability to create new markets and maximise territory opportunity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to matrix manage key personnel across the business to support any client engagements