Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Financial Controller who wants to will be responsible for maintaining the group’s monthly management accounts and consolidation to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for maintaining the group’s monthly management accounts and consolidation, as well as overseeing the group cashflows and being responsible for the tasking and management of a team of 4.
The individual will be highly self-motivated with a desire to succeed within a fast paced, technology driven environment and will have a high degree of confidential integrity.
The successful candidate requires minimum 10 years of Accounting experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Preparation of the groups monthly management accounts to include:
- Monthly preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Revenue amortisation journals
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register, depreciation and disposals
- Month-end Balance sheet reconciliations and working paper computations
- Variance analysis of cost centres vs budget
- Computation of deferred revenue and deferred cost
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly UK VAT returns
- Cashflow management for the group
- Annual audit preparation work and assisting with the annual audit
- Providing adhoc reporting as and when requested
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
- Adhoc duties as delegated by the Finance Director or any other person designated in their absence
What are we looking for in you?
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/Local Equivalent qualified accountant (essential) First time passes (desired)
- 10 + years accounting experience through practice or industry (essential)
- 3 + Years Experience in managing/leading a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel- e.g. IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, INDEX&MATCH, pivot tables, macros, data manipulation for large data sets (desired)
- Working knowledge of SAP (desired)
- High attention to detail, experienced in working to targets and set deadlines within agreed timescales.
- Strong financial literacy and demonstration of high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, forward planning and time management skills.
- Good communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical, with an organised and disciplined approach to work.
- Positive, willing and friendly.
- An embracive and adaptive attitude to change.
- A team player approach.
- Confident when communicating with both finance and non-finance staff.
- Competent in managing a team and keeping team members enthused and engaged.
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey