Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Payroll Associate? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Payroll Associate who wants to take on responsibility for delivery of timely, accurate and compliant payrolls for our clients to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work: remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires working closely with several clients daily in order to professionally deliver a quality French payroll service: from receipt of the payroll instructions to production of the final payroll reports. The candidate will need to use their analytical skills to review and validate data and communication skills to interact with the client to gain payroll approval.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 2 years of French payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Produce monthly payrolls in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner
- Strive to improve systems, processes and the payroll delivery to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our payrolls
- Be the main point of contact for assigned clients ensuring communication is clear and informative
- Work with other iiPay teams across the globe to ensure deadlines are met
- Work effectively with colleagues in France to provide support and assistance to one another
- Maintain strong knowledge of statutory processes for French payroll
- Own, manage and resolve client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed.
- Experience with SilaExpert software is essential
- Proven experience in multi-client / multi-payroll experience
- Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Extremely organised and takes pride in their work
- The Business Language is English so ability to communicate in English is mandatory
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel is essential to be able to manipulate data within an Excel Workbook
- Experience in managing multiple Collective Bargaining Agreement’s (Convention Collectives) would be desirable
- Experience in implementing payroll into software is desirable
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes 25 days’ vacation, Private Medical Cover, Meal Coupons, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
How to apply?
Please submit your CV in English via our website at www.iipay.com/careers
Start Your Journey