Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Implementation Consultant who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, understanding the client’s requirements to develop their international payrolls to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires working alongside the project management team to configure and deliver international payroll implementations for our global client base. The role also involves working closely with every department within iiPay to ensure the technical requirements are understood and everyone is aligned for an accurate and timely delivery. The Implementation Consultant may also be required to liaise with our third-party local payroll partners to ensure they are equipped to support us once the implementation passes to live payroll processing.
Key objectives of the role
The successful candidate requires minimum 2 years of implementation experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Project Set-up – working with the internal project team, clients and our local country payroll partners, to organise and run kick off meetings, create project plans and deliver implementation packs.
- Client and Project Management – Support project review calls (internal and external), co-ordinating and delivering on the project streams. Manage any changes to the scope of work and delivery schedule
- Payroll Process – Define and set-up the agreed client payroll processes, establishing all of the payroll and data needs.
- Local Registration Management – Work with the local country payroll partners to conclude all local registration processes for the client.
- Payment and Banking Process Definition – Work with the iiPay treasury team, the payroll partner and client to agree and set-up all payment and banking processes
- System set-up and parallel payroll process – define, agree and configure all interfaces, reports and systems configurations to successfully deliver the parallel payroll processes
- Go-live transition – work with the iiPay operations team and client account manager to transition the payroll at go live to the operations team.
- Sign-off and documentation – Work with the client to sign-off the project and document all of the client specific needs and processes.
What are we looking for in you?
- Ability to demonstrable data coordination skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage time critical tasks and to assign responsibilities to third party organisations
- Experience of using or managing payroll processes and their associated systems,
- Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500), demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with your client contacts.
- Highly motivated and driven professional individual with proven track record of delivering projects on time with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within a regulated (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) service delivery environment
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in global payroll or human capital management implementation. They should have the ability to become a systems expert and have experience of managing and prioritising workloads. They should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written, and possess a keen attention to detail. They will be required to work in a global environment, with clients that have an expectation of service excellence. Bilingual applicants desirable.
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey