Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Inside Sales Associate? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a motivated Inside Sales Representative who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility of prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for using multiple sources to prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads to support the Head of EMEA Sales. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify new business prospects from inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and the closure of Payroll Lite opportunities globally.
The successful candidate requires minimum 1 years of Inside Sales experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Target and approach of Payroll Lite opportunities for deal closure across all territories
- Present and demo the iiPay Payroll Lite solution to the highest standard to prospects virtually
- Align and coordinate with piers from around the business to document and position a high quality and competitive solution proposal
- Meet the necessary revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting for programs
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels (partners, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc.)
- Partner with marketing and sales to ensure campaign alignment and execution
- Understand the buyer profile and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Assist in content creation including newsletter, blog posts, etc
- Coordinate demand generation efforts for internal and external webinars and events
- Brainstorming creative campaigns aimed at driving product awareness and education
What are we looking for in you?
1 year of Inside Sales experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- Proven track record for obtaining revenue targets for inside sales
- Clear understanding and track record of prospect targeting and pipeline management
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience in building, launching and reporting on campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and metrics driven decision-making
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, effective in both formal and informal settings
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and driven
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills along with a dynamic approach are essential to succeed in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and a high-performance culture.
- The successful candidate will illustrate a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package including Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey