Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a motivated Inside Sales Representative who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility of prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
You will play a crucial role in driving our business growth by generating new leads, nurturing relationships with potential clients, and contributing to the overall success of our sales initiatives.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work: remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for using multiple sources to prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter able to identify new business prospects from inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and the closure of Payroll Lite opportunities globally.
Key objectives of the role
• Conduct market research to identify potential clients and target industries.
• Proactively prospect and generate new leads through various channels, including cold calling, email outreach, and social media.
• Qualify leads based on specific criteria and conduct initial needs analysis to determine the suitability of our payroll solutions.
• Collaborate with senior sales team members to assist in the development of sales strategies and tactics.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, understanding their business needs, and positioning our payroll solutions as a value-added service.
• Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the benefits and features of our payroll solutions.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and leads in the CRM system.
What are we looking for in you?
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided. This is an ideal role for individuals looking to kick-start their career in sales.
The successful candidate should have:
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills in English, effective in both formal and informal settings
• Strong passion for sales and a desire to build a successful career in sales.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively engage and build rapport with prospects
• Self-motivated and target-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot) is a plus.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, products, and sales techniques.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Hubspot to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!