Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Payroll Manager who wants to deliver a fantastic payroll experience across our global locations to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
The successful candidate will be running the internal payrolls for iiPay and its subsidiaries [rather than running payrolls for our clients].
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires delivering timely and accurate payroll, across the iiPay group’s subsidiaries. The successful applicant will perform GTN calculations for both the UK and US payrolls whilst working with outsourced international partners to deliver a fantastic payroll experience in all other regions.
We’re looking for a detail-orientated, autonomous and enthusiastic individual to manage our payroll function, this person will work closely with our People & Culture and Finance Team and will engage across the business on FP&A tasks.
The successful candidate requires minimum 3 years of multi-payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Act as the first point of contact for payroll-related queries while ensuring the accuracy, efficiency and compliance of our payroll processes.
- Day to day management of all Payroll activities across iiPay’s global regions (including EMEA, APAC & LATAM regions)
- Manage relationships with payroll providers across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support the set-up and ongoing delivery of payroll operations in new locations.
- Reconcile payroll reports to the company accounts.
- Review and posting of employee expenses onto the group’s ERP software
- Computation of Sales Team members commission statements and amounts due
- Manage internal & external controls to ensure accuracy, risk mitigation and compliance.
- Support Financial planning and analysis covering all people costs for the group.
- Assist with both External Audits and all payroll reporting obligations.
- Adhoc requests as tasked by the People & Culture and Finance Team leaders.
What are we looking for in you?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in payroll encompassing multiple countries
- Confidence in independently resolving queries as the “go to” contact for internal payroll queries.
- Ability to run multiple payrolls concurrently.
- Experience working with outsourced International Payroll Partners.
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Confident when communicating with both finance and non-finance staff. (essential)
- High attention to detail, experienced in working to targets and set deadlines within agreed timescales. (essential)
- Positive, willing and friendly. (essential)
- An embracive and adaptive attitude to change. (essential)
- Payroll Certifications preferred
What can we offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package including Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey