Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful global business? Are you an innovative Junior IT Support Technician? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly motivated Junior IT Support Technician who wants to complete basic IT maintenance and support tasks, to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! As a Junior Support Technician, you will be expected to complete basic IT maintenance and support tasks. You will ensure that IT support requests are managed effectively and responded to in a timely manner, either by completing requests yourself or assigning them within our helpdesk system where necessary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
This position is based in Cheltenham UK
What are we looking for in you?
• The successful candidate requires minimum 1 year of basic IT experience
• A relevant IT/Computing qualification (GCSE, BTEC, A-Level) is preferable but not essential
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including installation and configuration
• Experience with computer and peripheral hardware servicing and basic repairs
• Knowledge and understanding of standard office software packages
• A good standard of written and oral communication
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment, both taking direction from and supporting other colleagues
• The ability to manage time and be flexible and adaptable to customer needs and business requirements
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
• 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
• Company Sick Pay
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical cover
• Critical Illness cover
• Death in Service cover
• Monthly free breakfasts
• Daily free fruit
• Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
• Great company events!
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.