Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Knowledge Management Specialist? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated International Payroll Knowledge Expert who wants to build and maintain the payroll knowledge library at iiPay in order to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience for our clients to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires an analytical approach to understand upcoming payroll legislation changes across the globe. This individual must be a self-starter who is able to conduct thorough research using multiple sources and share this knowledge in an engaging way with internal and external clients.
This position is based in Cheltenham however remote working may be considered.
Key objectives of the role
• Develop and maintain awareness of international payroll knowledge using independent research and industry experts and use this to produce an internal library of documentation on international payrolls.
• Support other areas of the business, such as implementation, project management and payroll operations to share the knowledge gained to help them work more effectively.
• Partner with our international third-party networks to gain information on frequently asked questions and upcoming in-country payroll legislation changes to ensure we utilise their knowledge and improve our relationship with them
• Build standard templates and establish a hierarchical structure within the knowledge library to establish a scalable model and ensure ease of access for users.
• Take ownership of the continuous development process of standard country documentation and fact cards.
• Distribute legislative updates to our clients and internal stakeholders working in collaboration with internal teams to ensure optimum end reader experience.
• Collaboratively work with members of key internal teams to harness existing knowledge and experience to share with wider audiences.
• Extract key trends from tickets logged by clients to support with continuous service improvement.
• Lead information sharing within iiPay, delivering communications to internal teams when a key article needs to be highlighted, distributed and training provided to improve the performance of these teams and subsequently the overall client experience.
What are we looking for in you?
• Global Payroll Experience
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to share complex information in an understandable way.
• Experience in building a knowledge management system, processes and strategy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills, effective in both formal and informal settings.
• Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Entrepreneurial and driven.
• Language skills are advantageous.
• Experience with Zendesk beneficial, but not essential.
Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills along with a dynamic approach are essential to succeed in this role.
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and a high-performance culture.
The successful candidate will illustrate a positive attitude and desire to succeed, as well as the ability to work on their own initiative as well as take direction from client feedback.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
• 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
• Company Sick Pay
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical cover
• Critical Illness cover
• Death in Service cover
• Monthly free breakfasts
• Daily free fruit
• Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
• Great company events!
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.