Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Network and infrastructure Administrator? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Network and infrastructure Administrator who wants to design, manage and secure the core iiPay networks and infrastructure to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires someone able to design and manage our core infrastructure. This will include the design, configuration, hardening and ongoing monitoring and management of our networks, firewalls and Linux servers. You will be working alongside the small, existing team but will be expected to bring additional knowledge and experience to aid the growth and expansion of the company. This position is based in Cheltenham but will require occasional visits to our other iiPay sites and offices.
The successful candidate requires minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
• Secure network design spanning multiple locations including site to site and point to site connections
• Design and manage firewall configurations, both existing and new
• Linux server build, administration and monitoring (ideally RHEL/CentOS)
• Design, manage and monitor an event and threat management system spanning multiple locations
• An ability to present and explain the security feature of the iiPay infrastructure to potential and existing customers
• Conform to iiPay procedures including being able to provide documentary evidence for audit purposes (ISO27001:2013 and SOC1)
• Data centre management to monitor performance, usage and costs. Engage with providers to ensure ongoing reliable service delivery
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience building and maintaining network and server infrastructure
• Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver value to the business through our infrastructure
• Exceptional organisational skills to coordinate complex projects
• Industry standard qualifications such as CCNA or Red Hat certification would be advantageous
• Desire to grow with the business, with the potential to lead a team in the future
• The successful candidate will illustrate a positive attitude and desire to succeed
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills along with a dynamic approach are essential to succeed in this role
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
• 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays • Company Sick Pay • Pension Scheme • Private medical cover • Critical Illness cover • Death in Service cover • Monthly free breakfasts • Daily free fruit • Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships • Great company events!
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.