Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly motivated Partner Support Analyst who wants to take on the responsibility of supporting colleagues with both; the development of our Partner Management Program to enhance the performance of our core Supplier base, and of sourcing, negotiating and managing commercial supplier relationships. Both activities being key to the support of our existing and future client base to help drive our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires becoming responsible for the data identification, development and analysis required to support our 3rd party supplier relationships through our Partner Performance Management Program, and wider Commercial partner improvement / cost saving activities.
Primarily this work will be with our In Country Payroll Partners (‘’ICP’s’’), but will also include other material third party suppliers to iiPay. Management of the role shall be led by the Commercial Manager, with significant day to day engagement and guidance from the Partner Relationship Manager.
The primary objective of the role is to work with the wider Commercial team to build a robust, strong partner and supplier network for iiPay to deliver on our client requirements, commercial and financial objectives, on time, to budget and at the required level of service quality.
This individual will be a highly motivated, confident, communication driven self-starter able to develop trusting, collaborative relationships both internally with iiPay colleagues and with our supplier partners.
The successful candidate requires the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Identifying and analysing the necessary data and information from iiPay systems to help prepare, build and present the Partner Performance Management Program to our strategic vendors, under the guidance of the Partner Relationship Manager,
- Extracting key data, learning and trends from ICP related Service Level Statistics,
- Assist the wider iiPay team in establishing iiPay as a ‘Partner of Choice’ for our existing and future Supplier base,
- Assisting the Partner Relationship Manager in identify internal commercial inefficiencies with regard to our supplier engagement approach and help drive internal performance improvement actions via the wider iiPay team,
- Record and follow through Performance Management actions internally and externally to support service improvements with our Partners and within our internal teams
- Support the wider Commercial & Partner Management Team in managing escalation issues through to resolution, as they may relate to our supplier base and how they impact upon iiPay Client relationships,
- Support the wider Commercial & Partner Management Team with Supplier Due Diligence activities, including;
- Onboard Commercial Due Diligence activities for our key suppliers and partners (background checks, financial analysis, Security checks),
- Building wider portfolio of services from our suppliers beyond payroll delivery to help the business expand the scope of offerings to our customer base,
- Demonstrate the ability to improve and/or change existing systems, processes or functions within the business.
- ICP transition projects including partner and internal stakeholder management.
What are we looking for in you?
- Skills that demonstrate an ability to deliver clear, concise and results orientated information,
- A passion for driving performance improvement with a diverse supplier base,
- Good analytical skills and metrics driven decision-making,
- Strong written and oral / interpersonal communications skills, effective in both formal and informal settings, along with a dynamic approach are essential to succeed in this role,
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where conflicting priorities from various stakeholders and colleagues may exist,
- Good knowledge of standard office software tools, such as Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Able to work independently and with self-initiative
- Manage rapidly changing business requirements, applying problem-solving skills where required to deliver success,
- The successful candidate will illustrate a positive attitude, desire to succeed and be able to work independently and with self-initiative.
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey