Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Dutch Payroll Operations Manager who wants to work closely with a large number of clients on a day-to-day basis in order to professionally deliver a quality payroll service to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires collaborating with our other teams to successfully service the full iiPay client portfolio. Within this role you will work closely with our European Service Centre Director to deliver projects, company objectives, introduce consistent processes and assist in driving the business strategies forward.
The successful candidate requires minimum 3 years of Dutch Payroll Management experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivering accurate and compliant payroll processing for a group of complex assigned clients and payrolls. The ability to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of client requirements.
Supervising and managing the team to support the European Service Centre Director and developing a high performing Dutch payroll team. Ability to offer full support and advice to the team on all aspects of Dutch payroll and client requirements.
Systems & Analytics
Excellent IT solutions experience, advanced excel skills and high analytical skills with the ability to suggest and improve current systems and processes.
Scheduling and time management
Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule – communicating directly with clients and external third parties to meet or exceed the client deadlines. Escalating issues within client and iiPay to meet and exceed agreed service level agreement and client expectations.
Individually, and as a team member, lead projects to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment with the goal of maximising the efficiency and accuracy of our client interactions and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, our partners, management, implementation team and client account managers.
Country legislation knowledge
Take responsibility for being the primary operations contact point for Spain, developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the statutory processes for to ensure we are best placed to deliver an excellent customer experience, whilst delivering accurate and compliant payroll. Working closely with the implementations team to take-on new payrolls and clients.
Escalation and problem resolution
Owning, managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed. Working with the payroll provider management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes for our partner network.
What are we looking for in you?
Start Your Journey
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a multi-client, complex payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payroll transactions and will have previously managed large teams.
- 3+ years of experience successfully leading a team delivering Dutch payroll services
- Demonstrable experience and success implementing and stabilising new Dutch payrolls.
- Is highly assertive, interactive and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical and an excellent problem solver.
- Experience of different pension schemes, salary sacrifice schemes, restricted stock units.
- Can demonstrate ability to build strong relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering Dutch payrolls and achieve strict service level agreements and working with multiple payroll organisations.
- Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500), demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with your client contacts.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- High level of spoken and written English is essential and additional languages are desirable.