Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated People & Culture Manager who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility for the full employee lifecycle and supporting Global People & Culture initiatives and activities across all our locations.
This role is offered on a Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being a team player who understands the need for confidentiality and can work efficiently under their own initiative as part of a friendly, supportive team and reporting into the Director, Global People & Culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle of team members across the globe, including Talent acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement. We are a high growth business; therefore, you will need to utilise your experience in managing people through change and influencing and engaging key stakeholders throughout.
The successful candidate requires a minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Day to day responsibilities for People operations
- Talent Acquisition at all levels within the organization.
- Ensuring the successful on-boarding and induction of new team members our global locations.
- Full Employee Relations.
- Ensuring compliance in all locations
- Learning & Development to include design and delivery of internal training workshops as well as managing requests for external training and professional qualifications.
- Counseling and coaching of managers and team leaders to ensure effective management of People matters.
- Support with administration of employee lifecycle.
- Leading people projects that support our global culture and values and enhance employee engagement.
What we are looking for in you
- Ability to quickly gain a deep and thorough operational understanding of the business.
- A numerate, commercially driven self-starter, with a practical business-oriented style and the personality and skill set to manage a People service across multiple sites.
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law legislation is essential.
- An outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can work well under pressure.
- A global mindset with a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Great influencing and coaching skills are essential.
- Ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Confidence and credibility
- Energy and pace; proactiveness and initiative with a ‘can-do’approach
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge are advantageous.
- A positive attitude and desire to succeed.
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes: 25 days’ vacation plus Bank holidays, Private health cover, Critical illness cover, Life cover, Company sick pay, Pension and annual opportunity to meet with a financial advisor, Cycle to work scheme, EAP, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.
Start Your Journey