Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Manager lead a project team of Implementation Consultants and Payroll Specialists alongside external international partners to deliver a successful global roll out programme of the iiPay software for our clients, and is pivotal to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This is a highly visible role among the Project Management Team at iiPay and the ideal candidate will be an autonomous self-starter who is excited to work in an environment of innovation, change and collaboration!
The PM will manage all elements of the project plan from pre-contract signing through to the successful transition into Operations. The PM is responsible for managing the client relationship during this phase to ensure the objectives of the project are met and the returns are fully delivered for iiPay.
The successful candidate requires experience, skills and a proven track record in the following areas:
- Produce and manage the project plan to deliver the successful roll-out of the iiPay software across numerous countries through the application of ‘best in class’ project and change management
- Lead the project team through effective engagement and collaboration to ensure a common sense of purpose, an understanding of the key outcomes and how these will be achieved
- Work in partnership with Client Account Manager and in collaboration with key internal stakeholders (Implementations, Sales, Operations etc.) and external (Client and in country partners) to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project deliverables and outcomes
- Leverage professional skills, influence, and organizational resources to drive a fantastic client experience through effectively managing the project team to deliver client objectives and managing expectations
- Support the Implementation Consultants to define the detailed client requirements and ensure any additional scope is managed via good change control
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across all project activities including weekly status reporting, client calls and programme reporting
- Play an active role in developing the Project Management Office to improve the profile and performance of the team. Utilise knowledge and experience to help enhance the processes and tools used in iiPay to drive more efficient projects and to deliver an ever greater client experience
- Help support the business with the business transformation agenda through supporting internal change projects and process definition
What we are looking for in you
- Decision making based on analytical insight and experience
- Knowledge of Software implementation projects and operational delivery
- Process mapping
- Experience of working in a business going through substantial growth and change with the ability to utilise change management skills to help drive the business to achieve its objectives
- Influencing skills
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to positively resolve conflicts
- International payroll knowledge
- Multiple language fluency would be an advantage
- A minimum of three to five years project management experience
- Client management experience
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; makes timely decisions which are in the best interest of the client and iiPAY.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manages stress, effectively, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and the need to change rapidly
- Strong people leadership and management of a matrix team
- PM qualification
- A good understanding of the Spanish language
What we can offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey