The successful candidate requires minimum 5 years’ experience of the software development process and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Full stack development skills, with the ability/willingness to work across codebases – C#, Java and Typescript/Angular.
- Thorough understanding of key cloud application technologies and techniques – Authentication, session management and encryption and how they relate to the creation of secure solutions.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, and how it relates to RESTful API services.
- Knowledge of related supporting software / infrastructure, such as web servers (e.g. IIS, apache), Identity Providers, NoSQL databases (e.g. mongodb).
- Ability to produce readable well engineered code.
- Understanding of separations of concern in software using multi-tier strategies.
- Good delegation, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with product development, QA, and internal users.
- Client-focused; Understand the need for intuitiveness, simplicity, and ease-of-use.
- Continuously looking for innovative web-based solutions to solve problems.
- Continuous Learner.
What we are looking for in you
On the job experience and the ability to demonstrate your aptitude is the most important factor for this role.
The successful applicant will have experience of delivering secure cloud applications. They would ideally have experience in payroll, financial or human capital management software development.
They should have the ability to become a systems expert and have experience of managing and prioritising workloads.
Be analytical and an excellent problem solver.
For you to be assertive, decisive, with the ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced environment.
High level of spoken and written English essential.
Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering complex software systems.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package including Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.