Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great team and culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility for requirements gathering and technical analysis functions to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
As part of the Product Development Team the role involves working closely with stakeholders across iiPay to ensure the technical requirements are understood and everyone is aligned for an accurate and timely delivery of technical solutions. The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be key to the detailed design and coding of software solutions that can deliver significant positive impact to iiPay business processes and payroll service delivery.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the requirements and articulate clearly to key stakeholders how they impact the design of the iiPay solution. Finding the best technical and process solution among all possible to solve the business requirements.
- Providing technical designs to which the solution is developed and delivered.
- Breaking down the features, phases, and technical requirements to feed sprint planning.
The successful candidate requires minimum 5 years’ experience of the software development process and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Full stack development skills, with the ability/willingness to work across codebases – C#, Java and Typescript/Angular.
- Thorough understanding of key cloud application technologies and techniques – Authentication, session management and encryption and how they relate to the creation of secure solutions.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, and how it relates to RESTful API services.
- Knowledge of related supporting software / infrastructure, such as web servers (e.g. IIS, apache), Identity Providers, NoSQL databases (e.g. mongodb).
- Ability to produce readable well engineered code.
- Understanding of separations of concern in software using multi-tier strategies.
- Good delegation, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with product development, QA, and internal users.
- Client-focused; Understand the need for intuitiveness, simplicity, and ease-of-use.
- Continuously looking for innovative web-based solutions to solve problems.
- Continuous Learner.
What we are looking for in you
On the job experience and the ability to demonstrate your aptitude is the most important factor for this role.
The successful applicant will have experience of delivering secure cloud applications. They would ideally have experience in payroll, financial or human capital management software development.
They should have the ability to become a systems expert and have experience of managing and prioritising workloads.
Be analytical and an excellent problem solver.
For you to be assertive, decisive, with the ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced environment.
High level of spoken and written English essential.
Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering complex software systems.
What we can offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey