Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a work within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US and UK, focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to enjoy full ownership and accountability for building and maintaining client relationships with our global customer base. Ensuring they receive customer service excellence is pivotal to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing iiPay’s relationship with our key clients and ensuring we deliver the highest level of payroll service to our global client base.
This is a highly visible role and you will need to build strong relationships with many stakeholders within the business.
This position is based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate requires experience, skills and a proven track record in areas that will support with the following:
Client Service Management;
· Managing and maintaining payroll services to a range of clients.
· To act as a first point of contact and support to clients in order to establish and maintain trusted relationships with key personnel of the client.
· Provide an excellent customer service experience for our clients and support in establishing and maintaining healthy client relationships.
· Manage communication flow between Client Support, sales, and other functional groups regarding Client Support operations and administration.
· Focus on continuous improvement by uncovering payroll delivery challenges and developing/administering solutions that benefit all areas of the business.
· To oversee the provision of support services to clients by effectively communicating and understanding the client requirements.
· Work with the product development team, providing feedback and guidance to future requirements for the global payroll management systems and tools that are identified during client meetings.
· Identify opportunities to improve payroll process and support Operations team in implementing process improvement steps.
· Work as a key part of the Payroll Operations team to manage and own the quarterly client governance process.
· Work alongside the Treasury and Finance teams to address critical funding and payment queries.
· Partner with the Implementation and Project Management team to support with new client and payroll transitions
· Managing client challenges and escalations to ensure a timely resolution.
· Guiding and advising the client on best practices and process improvements. Support the wider Operations Team, review, and develop internal processes.
Make decisions and provide input/recommendations on team processes to Payroll Operations Managers as well as other department heads.
What we are looking for in you:
A confident individual who has 3-5 years of experience in a client management role in a service delivery business, preferably within the payroll or finance operations market. The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years experience within the payroll industry. The successful candidate will have experience managing multiple clients simultaneously and will be familiar with a variety of diverse payroll transactions.
Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player who lives iiPay’s Core Values of respect, integrity, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and community.
Motivated self-starter able to effectively manage own workload, independently.
Technical knowledge and expertise, with proven track record of using multiple software solutions in prior roles and the ability to demonstrate a capability to learn new systems and support with the necessary implementation and configuration of software solutions and the day-to-day usage of such systems.
Experience and track record of managing service contracts and establishing trusted relationships with C level and operational leaders in international businesses.
Demonstrated leadership and excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to effectively present and influence across multiple teams and levels to meet client requirements. Great communication and presentation skills are essential, as is a confident phone manner. Excellent listening and effective negotiations skills are critical to this role.
Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500). An understanding and experience of working with many cultures and time zones and a willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of each party located within different time zones will prove essential for the successful candidate.
Proven ability to manage multiple clients and client projects while demonstrating strong discipline, professional diligence and attention to detail.
Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent proactive attitude, commitment and a determined approach. Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and account retention.
The successful candidate focused on client success and committed to doing all that is required to put iiPay in the best possible position to deliver an excellent customer service experience. You will be confident in working with a number of client accounts, ensuring that the wider iiPay team understand the client’s strategic needs, delivering practical day-to-day support and being the driving force behind certain small projects and key initiatives.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
Company Sick Pay
Private medical cover
Critical Illness cover
Death in Service cover
Monthly free breakfasts
Daily free fruit
Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
Great company events!
Please note that we do not use agencies in our recruitment and cannot accept unsolicited CV.