The world’s largest travel guidance platform, available in 43 markets and 22 languages, sought to streamline its global payroll operations in 2014. Various global payroll providers had been delivering disparate reports and inconsistent levels of service.
With ongoing acquisitions that expanded their presence from 14 payrolls in 12 countries to 38 payrolls in 25 countries, the company needed a global payroll partner capable of providing consistent, reliable services while ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. This partner was also expected to establish standardized processes and reporting on a global scale.
- Fast Business Growth: The client needed to make its international payroll manageable. In 2014, their internal payroll group had grown their operations under the pressure of the fast expansion of the business. They’d enlisted two global payroll providers, and several in-country providers.
- Work-Intensive Manual Tasks: The providers locked the client’s payroll information into uneditable monthly PDFs. Every provider made up their reports with different details and structures. The in-house payroll group would spend days typing data into spreadsheets from the local reports to gather historical and comparative information.
- Service Levels: Providers did not all have the same sense of urgency and client service when submitting payrolls or making changes. They could take days to decide if a custom report was even possible and then more time to generate the report – and every request seemed to require paying extra.
- Providers were not always proactive about alerting the client about regulatory changes and enactment dates, increasing the costs and risks associated with non-compliance.
- iiPay dedicated a team for expert 24/7 support to the client’s businesses and employees.
- iiPay coached the client’s internal team and helped them create scalable processes.
- iiPay continually helps navigate complex and ever-changing legislative rules to remain compliant in all the countries where the client operates.
- iiPay experts provide the best support available for both our employees and the business.
- Innovative Client Solutions:
- Automated verifications
- Payroll data analysis with real-time Dashboard and Analytics
- Standardized Global Portal user interface
- Intuitive and secure employee portal
- High quality of service for 7+ years.
- Employees are paid on time and accurately around the globe.
- Integration with General Ledger reporting has simplified procedures with our accounting team.
- iiPay takes ownership of every payroll challenge to achieve a timely resolution.
- iiPay has become an extension of the client’s payroll team.