Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated German Payroll Specialist who wants to deliver the German payrolls for a range of international clients to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires working closely with a variety of clients to professionally deliver a quality German Payroll service.
This role will be remote.
The successful candidate requires minimum 1 years of German payroll experience in the following areas:
Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivery of accurate and compliant German payrolls for a group of assigned global clients. The ability to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of client requirements to ensure statutory compliance and an efficient service.
Individually, and as a team member, strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our service, for our clients.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, payroll operations management and client account managers.
Country legislation knowledge
Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge and understanding of the statutory processes and legislative deadlines in Germany.
Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
Escalation and problem resolution
Managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed.
What are we looking for in you?
- Ideal candidate has worked in a multi-client payroll environment delivering German payrolls individually or as part of the team.
- Experience of DATEV Software is desirable but full training will be provided.
- Competent with German payroll complexities, including different terms and conditions and the compliant treatment of differing wage codes.
- Compliant with German legislation and periodic statutory requirements.
- Multilingual with German and Business English
- Is experienced in working with international clients both small and large.
- Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment.
- Extremely organised and takes pride in the standard of their work.
- Can demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with iiPay’s clients and be assertive in a professional manner.
- Has intermediate to high Excel skills and is capable of effectively and efficiently manipulating data within an Excel workbook.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package including Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey