Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an experienced payroll professional who understands the requirements for building payrolls? Are you looking to take your career to the next level with your expert knowledge and experience and drive success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Implementation Integrations Consultant who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, understanding the client’s requirements to develop their international payrolls and achieve our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Based in the UK and US, iiPay is a highly successful global payroll and payments services business, providing fully managed payroll and clinical payment services to world leading companies. Our service is underpinned by our market leading global payments management system delivering outstanding client experience and service levels.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success!
The implementation team works alongside the project management team to configure and deliver international payroll implementations for our global client base. The role also involves working closely with every department within iiPay to ensure the technical requirements are understood and everyone is aligned for an accurate and timely delivery.
The Implementation Integrations Consultant will focus on delivering on the required system integration work expected by clients in the modern global payroll environment. You will deliver the integrations for our clients, working closely with the Implementation project team as well as our systems and product teams.
You will be tasked with documenting and presenting the integrations process to the wider business, ensuring that all of iiPay are aligned in delivering the integrations required to remain at the cutting edge of the global payroll market.
Ideally this position will be based in Cheltenham, but we may be able to consider remote working elsewhere in the UK.
Key objectives of the role
• Project Set-up – Working with the internal project team, clients and our local country payroll partners, to understand and deliver a ‘Scope of Work’ for all system integrations required during a client implementation and as up-sell work for our existing clients.
• Client and Project Management – Support project review calls (internal and external), co-ordinating and delivering on the integration project stream.
• Payroll Process – Define and set-up the agreed client payroll integration processes, establishing and creating all the integration needs of the client.
• Process documentation & Training – Document and train the team in the integration process, ensuring that work can be picked up and delivered to the highest standard based on the training material available.
• Knowledge – In-depth knowledge of industry software, both financial and HR based that require data configuration to interface directly to and from the iiPay solution.
• System set-up and parallel payroll process – define, agree and configure all interfaces based on the agreed ‘Scope of Work’ documentation.
• Go-live transition – Assist the Implementation Consultant in the creation of handover material to be delivered to the iiPay Operations team, enabling the team to be able to consistently deliver all integrations to the expected standard.
• Sign-off and documentation – Work with the client to sign-off all integration work ensuring iiPay have met the client expectations.
• Ability to demonstrable data coordination skills
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage time critical tasks and to assign responsibilities to third party organisations
• Experience of using or managing payroll processes and their associated systems
• Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500), demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with your client contacts.
• Highly motivated and driven professional individual with proven track record of delivering projects on time with high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Experience of working within a regulated (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) service delivery environment
• Extensive experience completing integration work between HR software and payroll software as well as extensive experience completing interfaces for bank files, general ledger files and pension files.
The successful applicant will have experience in payroll or human capital management implementation. They should have the ability to become a system expert and have experience of managing and prioritising workloads. They should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written, and possess a keen attention to detail. They will be required to work in a global environment, with clients that have an expectation of service excellence.
What we can offer you?
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package and a great culture and employee engagement initiatives, not to mention our other benefits below!
• 25 days’ vacation plus Bank Holidays
• Company Sick Pay
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical cover
• Critical Illness cover
• Death in Service cover
• Monthly free breakfasts
• Daily free fruit
• Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
• Great company events!