Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Spanish Payroll Associate? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Spanish Payroll Associate who wants to work closely with a large number of clients on a day-to-day basis in order to professionally deliver a quality payroll service to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires working closely with several clients daily in order to professionally deliver a quality payroll service; from receipt of the payroll instructions, to working with a number of in-country third-parties to produce final payroll reports. The candidate will need to recruit their analytical skills to review and validate data prior to employing strong communication skills to interact with the client in order to gain payroll approval.
The successful candidate requires minimum 1 year of Spanish payroll experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
Payroll delivery and service level management
Delivering accurate and compliant payroll processing for a group of assigned clients and payrolls, co-ordinating the client’s requirements and managing the process with our trusted in-country payroll network.
Scheduling and time management
Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule – communicating directly with clients and ICPs in order to meet or exceed the client deadlines. Escalating issues within client and iiPay to meet and exceed the agreed service level agreement.
The successful candidate will have a relentless focus on maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating. Individually, and as a team member, strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of our client contracts.
Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, our partners and internally to the wider team and our Client Service Managers.
Country legislation knowledge
Take responsibility for understanding client requirements in a group of countries through the development of detailed knowledge of the statutory processes for those countries.
Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
Escalation and problem resolution
Owning, managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed. Working with the payroll provider management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes for our partner network.
Your core activities will include:
- Management of 10 – 15 international payrolls, including data processing and quality and accuracy reviews.
- Review and resolve any outstanding payroll queries or requests by working directly with our clients and international third-party partners.
- Maintaining accurate online document libraries for your clients, updating with new versions and providing a clear summary of updated information.
- Collaborate with your peers to review payroll processes and identify opportunities to improve the processes in place.
- Work with your team leader to implement new processes and create a more efficient working environment.
What are we looking for in you?
Start Your Journey
- Experience working in a payroll or ‘Business Process’ orientated environment is required.
- Proven experience in an administration position with client ‘facing’ responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills will prove incredibly beneficial to the candidate.
- Intermediate Excel skills are a requirement for this role.
- You may have excellent language skills and be fluent in any or all of the following, German, French, Polish, Italian, and Spanish, however this is not essential for the role
- An individual with experience working in a controlled business environment, familiar if Data Security practices determined under ISAE 3402 and ISO 27001:2013.