Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and join a highly successful global business? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset, and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is an award winning, high growth, innovative company based in US, Mexico, Europe, and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market-leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Customer Success Manager who wants to have full ownership and accountability for building and maintaining client relationships to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for managing iiPay’s relationship with our clients and ensuring we deliver the highest level of payroll service to our global client base. This is a highly visible role and you will need to build strong relationships with many stakeholders within the business.
The successful candidate requires minimum 3-5 years of client service management experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Build deep and trusting long-term relationships with key client stakeholders by ensuring that iiPay are delivering service excellence
- Responsible for client governance
- Focus on continuous improvement by uncovering payroll delivery opportunities for improvement and developing/administering solutions that benefit all areas of the business
- Identifying and managing opportunities for client growth and revenue generation
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for our clients and support in establishing and maintaining healthy client relationships.
- Responsible for client retention and contract renewal.
- Managing client challenges and escalations to ensure a timely resolution.
What are we looking for in you?
- A confident individual who has 3-5 years of experience in a client management role in a service delivery
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience within the payroll industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients and client projects while demonstrating strong discipline, professional diligence and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player who lives iiPay’s Core Values of respect, integrity, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and community.
- Motivated self-starter able to effectively manage own workload.
- Technical knowledge and expertise, with proven track record of using multiple software solutions in prior roles and the ability to demonstrate a capability to learn new systems and support with the necessary implementation and configuration of software solutions and the day-to-day usage of such systems.
- Experience and track record of managing service contracts and establishing trusted relationships with C – level and operational leaders in international
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to effectively present and influence across multiple teams and levels to meet client requirements. Great communication and presentation skills are essential, as is a confident phone manner. Excellent listening and effective negotiations skills are critical to this role.
- Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500).
- An understanding and experience of working with many cultures and time zones and a willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of each party located within different time zones will prove essential for the successful candidate.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent proactive attitude, commitment and a determined approach. Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and account retention.
- The successful candidate focused on client success and committed to doing all that is required to put iiPay in the best possible position to deliver an excellent customer service experience. You will be confident in working with a number of client accounts, ensuring that the wider iiPay team understand the client’s strategic needs, delivering practical day-to-day support and being the driving force behind certain small projects and key
What can we offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey