Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Business Systems Analyst? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay, winners of the Global Payroll Supplier of the Year award 2020 is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore recognized for delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated Business Systems Analyst who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility for requirements gathering and technical analysis functions to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
All our roles can be performed remotely with occasional visits to the office as requested by your manager. Where we have office locations, our team members are welcome to work: remotely, on a hybrid basis or fully office based as they wish.
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for liaising with business partners, clients and statutory agencies to identify system changes arising from new projects and on-going system enhancements; The production of work proposals to give an overview of proposed changes with cost estimates where external sign off is required. Produce business systems requirements specifications which clearly define how business requirements should be translated into system changes and enhancements. The ideal candidate has proven experience in facilitating communications and knowledge sharing to ensure client needs are understood and met effectively and efficiently.
The successful applicant will have experience in payroll or a related financial field and have experience of all stages of the software development lifecycle. You should have extensive experience of producing specifications for financial systems, preferably in software as a service (SaaS) and/or cloud environment and have the flexibility to apply themselves to other roles and responsibilities when required. The successful applicant will be highly motivated, manage their work to meet business deadlines and demonstrate the demeanour to fit in with the rapidly evolving environment of a growing business. You will have a demonstrated ability to see beyond the current challenges or obstacles and have an ability to focus on “what’s possible”.
The successful candidate requires minimum 3 years of Business System Analytics experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas:
- Experience in the payroll, financial or human capital management field
- Experience of performing the business systems analyst role for a cloud-based SaaS solution
- Ability to work enthusiastically and collaboratively with clients to understand their needs and translate them into business systems requirements
- Ability to communicate the business systems requirements to both technical and non-technical teams throughout the software lifecycle
- A keen interest in focusing on creating technical requirements to continue to enhance and simplify the user experience for key stakeholders
- Ability to deliver automation and efficiency initiatives to deliver margin improvements
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across the organization
- Strong skills in influencing others to utilize full solution capabilities while demonstrating an intense interest in listening and gathering feedback from stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Understands what is required to work in a global organization and will embrace the global business
- Analysis and specification of system interfaces from HR systems and to and from in country payroll systems, including bespoke interfaces for specific clients or systems
- Ability to understand competitive information and analyse/propose requirements to ensure the solution is innovative and competitive
- Participate in business case decision making, project prioritisation and maintenance of the Roadmap
- Hold design discussions with developers and review their design documentation
- Proven skills in end user training of systems features
What are we looking for in you?
- Prior experience analysing software products
- Capacity to become a subject matter expert for our products/solutions and be able to evolve that knowledge as the product develops
- Is naturally curious and spends time to understand industry trends and the competitive landscape to ensure that our requirements reflect current and future state
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities with an ability to develop technical and functional specifications that are easily understood by the intended audience
- Fluent in English
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize high priority initiatives
- Excellent customer services skills including expertise in working with external clients and internal business stakeholders
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to demonstrate the solution including features/capabilities and communicate the value proposition in terms that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel / Word)
- GDPR and its systems impact
- Data Protection
- Products such as: Zendesk / JIRA / MS Teams / Box / Adobe / MS Office
- Industry equivalent qualifications with a Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar degree being more desirable.
- Additional language skills given the international nature of our business.
What we can offer you?
Here at iiPay, we believe that a choice of working location enables our team members to maximise effectiveness and productivity. You decide whether you work from your own home or the local office where available.
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, iiPay believe in offering a competitive salary, generous benefit package, which includes Cafeteria package, Private Medical Cover, Volunteering Day, Continuous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships and your birthday off!
iiPay is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination on any basis. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness and respect where everyone can excel.
Start Your Journey